UV-CLEAN Phone Sanitiser
UV CLEAN KILLS UP TO 99.9% OF HARMFUL BACTERIA
Using no harmful chemicals or liquids.
UV-C LEDS CLEAN ULTRA FAST
Our sanitising UV-C technology breaks down bacteria and viruses at the DNA level in just 30 seconds per side.
HARNESSING THE POWER OF UV-C LED LIGHT
Patented pop-up technology maximises LED coverage without compromising portability.
SANITISES COMPLETELY IN JUST 1 MINUTE!
- HoMedics® UV-CLEAN Phone Sanitiser kills up to 99.9% of bacteria and viruses with no chemicals or mercury
- 2 UV-C germicidal LEDs free your phone of household germs in just 1 minute (30 seconds per side)
- Our patent pending pop-up design maximises light coverage for thorough sanitization
- After use, collapse it back down into its original ultra-compact form and tuck into your purse or pocket for use anywhere on the go
- Fits virtually any smartphone and with up to 70 uses per charge, your phone never has to be a petri dish again!
- HoMedics® UV-CLEAN Phone Sanitiser isn’t just for your phone. It sanitises almost anything that fits inside—keys, credit cards, pens, eyeglasses, even your computer mouse.
Read the efficacy test results here.
My son gifted this product and I have been using it for my peace of mind. However, it is hard believe that it only takes 15secs to do a complete sanitising process. So I turn it in twice at each use!
Generally OK except the uncertainty of the efficacy of the UV 'cleaning', especially in non-flat items (e.g. bunch of keys). The device is too small (e.g. my Note 20 won't fit at all!)
Great Idea! but... I purchased one yesterday on special from JB HiFi, had seen it on display a few times but thought I would wait to see if the price dropped. Sure enough after a few weeks it dropped by $20, so I bought one. Works great, you just place your phone in, zip it up, press the power on and away it goes. My only downfall is that my phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ and it seems just a fraction too large as the seal doesn't see to be complete, the red light keeps flashing. So IMHO its great gadget to use but not for the larger phones.