COVID-19 Delivery Update
Our delivery partners have experienced record demand which means there may be significant delays with your order arriving. Please allow up to 14 days after dispatch for your to arrive. Check the AusPost website for the latest updates.
With these delays, it has meant that we are receiving a lot of requests to our Customer Care team, who are working overtime to ensure that we get back to you with any information available. We do apologise if this takes a little longer than usual.
We continue to work with our delivery partners to ensure that we can get your order to you as quickly as possible and we thank you for your understanding.
We calculate your shipping rates at a standard national delivery rate based on the RRP (recommended retail price) of the item using the following rates:
|Total Order Price||Freight Charge|
|$25 or less||$5|
|$25 to $99||$10|
|$99 or more||FREE|
Usual delivery time frames( due to COVID-19 AusPost is experiencing delays of up to 5-10 days on top of the usual time frames):
ACT, NSW, SA, VIC:
Metro areas: 1-3 business days
Rural areas: 3-10 business days
NT, TAS, QLD, WA:
Brisbane and Perth metro: 4-5 business days
All other areas: 6-10 business days
- The above time frames are indicative only.
- All orders are dispatched from our warehouse located in Melbourne via Australia Post or courier.
- In peak times (eg. promotional periods, Christmas, Easter, public holidays) there may be a delay in goods being delivered.
- We do not deliver outside of Australia at this time.
- Please note we cannot deliver large goods to PO Boxes. Contact us prior to ordering to discuss options.
- On delivery you may be required to sign a proof of delivery document. If you are not available to take delivery, your order will be taken to a local depot or post office and a calling card containing the relevant contact details will be left at the delivery address.
- We seek to ensure dispatch of your order within 48 hours of your order being processed. However, in some cases it may take longer.